The COMPUTHERM E300 thermostat can be used to control the device (e.g. boiler) connected to it and to check its current state using your smartphone or tablet via the Internet. With the help of the product the heating/cooling system of your flat, house or holiday home can be made controllable from any place and at any time. This product is especially useful when you do not use your flat or house according to a predefined schedule, you leave your home for an uncertain period of time during the hating season or you intend to use your holiday home during the heating season as well. The thermostat is especially suitable for controlling underfloor heating systems owing to the connectable floor temperature sensor. The thermostat has two potential free relays which switch simultaneously therefore it is able to control two independent apparatuses. The two parallel operating relays simply ensure that the thermostat can activate or turn on or off a pump and a zone valve, in addition to starting up the boiler. Thus, using several COMPUTHERM E300 type Wi-Fi thermostats, a heating system can be easily divided into ones without a separate zone control system.
The COMPUTHERM E300 Wi-Fi thermostat is a more advanced version of the COMPUTHERM E280 Wi-Fi thermostat, with black instead of white colour, glass screen and even more modern display.
- Temperature measuring range (floor and internal temperature sensors): 0 °C – 50 °C (in 5 °C steps)
- Temperature measurement accuracy (floor and internal temperature sensors): +/- 1 °C
- Adjustable measuring range: 5°C – 99°C (in 5 °C steps)
- Switch sensitivity: +/- 0.5°C
- Temperature calibration range: ±5°C (in 5 °C steps)
- Supply voltage for the thermostat: 200-240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Output loadability (K1 and K2): Max. 230 V AC; 3 A (1 A inductive load)
- Operating frequency: Wi-Fi (b/g/n) 2.4 GHz
- Standby power consumption: 0.5 W