Wireless (Radio-Frequency) Digital Room Thermostat
The thermostat cannot be programmed but as compared to simple mechanical thermostats, measuring and adjusting temperature becomes significantly more accurate with its digital display. It enables you to set an economy and a comfort temperature, to select the switching sensitivity and to switch between the heating and cooling mode.
The thermostat can be freely moved within the transmission distance, there is a wireless (radio-frequency) connection between the thermostat and the boiler. The trouble-free operation is ensured by its own security code.
We recommend using it in places where programmability is not required, but portability, accurate temperature measurement, accurate temperature setting and switching sensitivity is important. If required, the device can be extended with a COMPUTHERM Q1RX wireless thermostat-controlled socket.
The most important technical data of the thermostat (transmitter):
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 to 40 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement range: 3 to 45 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ±0.1 °C; ±0.2 °C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5V AA ALKALINE batteries (LR6 type)
- Operating frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Transmission distance: approx. 50 m in an open terrain
The most important technical data of the receiver unit:
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Switchable voltage: 24 V AC/DC to 250 V AC, 50 Hz
- Loadability: 6 A (2 A inductive load)