The COMPUTHERM Q4Z zone controller can control 1 to 4 heating zones, which are regulated by a wired switch-operated thermostat. The zones can operate independently from each other or, in case of need, all zones can operate at the same time. This way only those rooms are heated at a given time, whose heating is required. It receives switching
signals from the thermostats, controls the boiler and gives commands to open/close the heating zone valves (max. 4 zones) associated with the thermostats. Any switchoperated room thermostat can be connected to the zone controller, whose output relay has a loadability of 230 V AC, min. 1 A (0.5 A inductive load).
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Voltage of the zone outputs: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Loadability of the zone outputs: 1 A (0.5 A inductive load)
- Loadability of the relay that controls the boiler: 24 V AC/DC to 230 V AC, 50 Hz,
6 A (2 A inductive load)
- Delay period of the relay controlling the boiler: 4 minutes