Wireless (Radio-Frequency) Digital Room Thermostat (Without Receiver)
The COMPUTHERM Q5RF (TX) thermostat can be used as an extension to the 2 thermostats in the basic package of the COMPUTHERM Q5RF and Q8RF multi-zone thermostats, to increase the number of zones, as well as to control a COMPUTHERM Q1RX wireless socket.
There is a wireless (radio-frequency) connection between the COMPUTHERM Q5RF (TX) thermostat and the COMPUTHERM Q5RF / Q8RF receiver unit and/or the COMPUTHERM Q1RX socket, therefore there is no need to lay a cable between the thermostat and the receiver and/or the socket.
The thermostat enables you to set an economy and a comfort temperature, to calibrate the thermometer, to select the switching sensitivity and to switch between the heating and cooling mode.
The most important technical data of the thermostats (transmitters):
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 to 40 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement range: 3 to 45 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Thermometer calibration range: approx. 3 °C
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ±0.1 °C; ±0.2 °C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5V AA ALKALINE batteries (LR6 type)
- Operating frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Transmission distance: approx. 50 m in an open terrain