Wireless (Radio-Frequency) Programmable Digital Room Thermostat (Without Receiver)
The COMPUTHERM Q8RF (TX) thermostat can be used as an extension to the 2 thermostats in the basic package of the COMPUTHERM Q5RF and Q8RF multi-zone thermostats, to increase the number of zones, as well as to control a COMPUTHERM Q1RX wireless socket.
There is a wireless (radio-frequency) connection between the COMPUTHERM Q8RF (TX) thermostat and the COMPUTHERM Q5RF / Q8RF receiver unit and/or the COMPUTHERM Q1RX socket, therefore there is no need to lay a cable between the thermostat and the receiver and/or the socket.
Separate temperature programs can be prepared for each day of the week. For each day, beside 1 fixed switching time, 6 adjustable switching times can be set and a different temperature can be assigned to all 7 switching times.
The thermostat enables you to select the switching sensitivity, to calibrate the thermometer, to activate the pump protection function, to switch between the heating and cooling mode and to lock the control buttons.
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 to 40 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement range: 3 to 45 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Thermometer calibration range: ±3 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ±0.1 °C; ±0.2 °C; ±0.3 °C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V AA size ALKALINE batteries (LR6)
- Operating frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Transmission distance: approx. 50 m in an open terrain