Wi-Fi sensor centre
The COMPUTHERM S100 Wi-Fi sensor centre is able to provide continuous information on environmental data (air temperature, humidity, noise level, luminous intensity) at the place of installation via the Internet, and, based on measured and set values, is able to control the paired COMPUTHERM S200 socket and/or S300 thermostat via a Wi-Fi network.
We offer the installation of COMPUTHERM S100 Wi-Fi sensor centre to those who wish to monitor environmental parameters at the place of installation and to control their COMPUTHERM S200 socket and/or S300 thermostat from another room via wireless means through a Wi-Fi network.
For example, with the installation of the COMPUTHERM S100 Wi-Fi sensor centre a boiler connected to a COMPUTHERM S200 socket in the basement of a house can be easily controlled by the temperature measured in the sitting room upstairs or freezing can be prevented without having to lay a cable.
- Storage temperature: -40 °C … +80 °C
- Operating temperature: -20 °C – +70 °C
- Temperature measuring range: -0 °C – +100 °C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: +/- 0.5 °C
- Humidity measuring range: 20 – 90 % RH
- Humidity measurement accuracy: +/- 5 % RH
- Power supply voltage: micro USB 5 V
- Standby power consumption: 0.1 W (230 V; 50 Hz)
- Operating frequency: Wi-Fi (b/g/n) 2.4 GHz
- Permissible relative humidity: max. 80 % without condensation
- Type of the built-in microphone: electric condenser microphone
- Type of the built-in light sensor probe: GM5528 photoresistor
- Type of the built-in air pollution probe: GP2Y1010AU0F optical air pollution sensor