The probe of the thermostats detects the temperature of the material stagnating or flowing in the pipe/boiler and, in response to a temperature change, it provides a potentialfree electrical closing/ opening contact at the adjusted temperature. We primarily recommend using them to control pumps for underfloor heating and hot water circulation.
- Adjustable temperature range: 10 to 90°C
- Switching sensitivity: ±2.5°C
- Switchable voltage: max. 250V AC, 50Hz
- Loadability: 16A (4A inductive load)
- Electric shock protection class: IP40
- Maximum enviroment temperature: 80°C (110°C for the probe)
- Storage temperature: -20°C…+60°C