The COMPUTHERM Q10Z zone controller can control 1 to 10 heating zones, which are regulated by wired switch-operated thermostats. The zones can operate independently from each other or, in case of need, all zones can operate at the same time. This way only those rooms are heated at a given time, whose heating is required. Such a heating system greatly increases comfort and significantly contributes to the reduction of energy costs. Our COMPUTHERM Wi-Fi thermostats can also be connected to the zone controller, which can be used to create a heating system that can be remotely controlled by zones.
The zone controller controls the boiler and gives commands to open/close the heating zone valves (max. 10 zones) associated with the thermostats. Any switch-operated room thermostat can be connected to the zone controller, whose output relay has a loadability of 230 V AC, min. 2 A (0.5 A inductive load). The zone controller can be easily connected to any boiler with a two-wire room thermostat connection point, whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
- Comfortable and energy-saving control of up to 10-zone heating systems
- Control of zone valves and/or pumps
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Voltage of the zone outputs: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Loadability of the zone outputs: 2 A (0.5 A inductive load) (combined loadability of all zones together 15(4) A)
- Switchable voltage of the relay controlling the boiler: max. 30 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current of the relay controlling the boiler: 16 A (4 A inductive load)
- Protection against environmental impacts: IP30
- Dimensions: 385 x 125 x 45.7 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 895 g